This website was designed so that students may order textbooks or obtain course material information for classes offered at Skagit Valley College. Course materials may be delivered to your home or held for pick up at either the Mount Vernon Campus or Whidbey Island Campus (Oak Harbor) bookstores.
1. The bookstore web site will be updated daily as new adoptions are received from faculty and merchandise shipments are received from publishers. Please note, text information can change at any time (faculty changes, publisher upgrades, cancelled classes, etc). Therefore, Cardinal Bookstore is not responsible for information used on this site for the purchase of texts from other retailers.
2. On line orders require one to two business days to process. However, during the first week of each quarter additional time may be required during "Rush."
3. When selecting the type of book to be ordered, please note that if a USED textbook is selected when the purchase is placed, and if there are no USED texts available then a NEW book will be substituted at the NEW text price. The order will not be completed until acceptance of the change is verified by the customer.
4. If the bookstore is out of stock on an item that is ordered, customers will be notified that the order will be held until the additional inventory is available.
5. When you select the "Place Your Order" button, you will receive an e-mail message acknowledging receipt of your order. The purchase of an item will not be complete until an e-mail is sent to customer notifying them that the item has shipped. Customer credit cards will not be charged until the order is shipped.
6. Customers will be required to create an account when initial order is placed. Customer information will not be shared or sold to other parties that are not directly related to processing on lines orders or unless required to do so by law.
7. Once an online order is processed for pickup or is shipped to the customer, the order cannot be cancelled. Customers are permitted to return or exchange merchandise under the Cardinal Bookstore Returns Policy, although shipping charges will not be refunded.
8. Once you have finished shopping, please proceed to the shopping basket to complete the transaction. If the website has not issued a transaction number, the on line transaction is not complete.
9. If you have questions regarding operation of the Cardinal Bookstore website, contact the Bookstore at 360-416-7728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if additional information is required.